Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Winter.....

This is what we woke up to this morning!..

The snow is so pretty , But The freezing cold temps can go!..
It was 20 out!..brrrrrr.. I don't know why I get all excited about the first snow of the season??.. I mean.. I just saw this crap like 7 months ago!!!!!!!!

Just a note, this post is mainly for my southern Bloggy buddies, all my Northern Buddies , this is not " big ,exciting news" for you..ha ha

Paul said the roads were Very slippery this morning!, Its mainly because it rained , and the temps dropped, and then it snowed, so there is ice UNDER the snow!..YUK!

He said there were cars all over the place!, which always AMAZES me every year, because people up north act like they never saw this stuff before!!... and they don't know how to drive in it!..LOL.. I think its an automatic given, that when it snows the first couple times, it means you DRIVE slower people!!!...LOL..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow look at all that snow!!
Cayden LOVES these pictures too, he asked me if it can "snow here too at the new house??" :) Yeah..I wish Florida got snow!
The first snow is awlays the best, I'm happy u posted these! May I add, Winter always looks great @ your house!

Happy said...

The snow fell here as well, though maybe not quite as much as you got.

I'm looking forward to the first "winter storm warning" so I can sit on the couch and watch the news channels make it sound like we're going to be trapped indoors without toilet paper for weeks.

I love the "scare effect" they like to give off. And the people here in Pittsburgh actually feed off it.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth- Cayden is so cute!, I miss that boy :-(
Winter only looks good at my house, during the holidays, after dec 25th , it just looks like white crap on the ground!..lol

Rebecca- Thanks for reminding me to stock up on the toilet paper!.. The weather report is saying we will get more snow over teh next few days!..LOL

AmberDenae said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I haven't seen snow in 5 years. I wanna build a snowman and make snow angels!!!