Monday, November 10, 2008

A BAD Message!..

I was in the mall today, and walked past all the "holiday" dresses.. and I have to tell you, I was DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!

Do teen girls, and Young woman today have No morals ?

This is the style of dress when I was in high school.


Very Elegant, yet only showing some skin..

This is the kinds I saw today!..






maybe I'm just "old" sounding, But I don't find these dress elegant at all! Why is it that the "lingerie" look is so fashionable?? So many dresses, and clothes that girls are wearing, look like something sexy you would wear to bed with your husband!

Whatever happened to leaving a little to the imagination, AND Dressing Classy for a Holiday event, or party?

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

AMEN! I, too am appalled at today's apparel for young women. What is even more disturbing is the fact that 13 year olds are dressing this way. I agree with you 100%. You can be modest and beautiful all at the same time. I'm all about being classy =)

Happy said...

I'll have you know I have that first dress and I wear it to church all the time.

With stilleto's.

So, I'm shocked that you don't like it.

Hee, hee...

Anonymous said...

do you wear it with Stilleto heels or your thigh high, platform stilleto boots?
HAHA