

Theeeryyyrrreeee..BACK...
Ok, yes.. I think every teen girl who grew up in the 80's has fond memories of these 5 guys..
We all sang to their songs.. 'you got the right stuff.. baby.... and hangin tough .. yeah... ".. Oh sorry got carried away there for a second :-).
and I think us girls each had one of the guys we were going to 'marry" someday.. and I right ladies??.. I personally liked Donny ( Mr. edgy).. and Joey( baby face boy)
But.. did you all know they are coming back together and going on tour??..
Seriously they need to stop!.. They had a Great thing back in the day.. and they need to keep it that way!!
Its about as bad as Brett Farve, retiring from the Green Bay Packers after 17 Good years.. and immediately returning back to the football world , only to sign up with the NY jets??..
Some people just don't know when to stop huh??
No comments:
Post a Comment