Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Zoo day.....







We took the Boys to the Cleveland Zoo today!

It was a interesting day...
I packed tons of snacks, and thought for sure Luca would be happy all day...
Well, He wasn't too bad.. but he did start getting cranky about an hour into our day..

First, we were riding the tram up the hill, and he threw his bottle out,
Then, we stopped to eat lunch, I was standing there enjoying my Big Mac( normally I'm a quarter pounder type if girl, but they didn't sell them there .. weird!.. Anyhoo, So I'M standning there eating My lunch, and a Bird flew over and Crapped Right on my hand!!!!.. SICK!!!!!.. It didn't go in any of my food .. but it still made me loose my appetite!

Luca finally fell asleep, just as I was about to call it a day, from him being crabby.. but he did sleep, which was nice because we got to see the rest of the animals!!

Then to top everything off.. we came out to our car, and we were ALL exhausted!! only to find.. A FLAT TIRE!!!!!!!.. I just had a Flat tire on Wednesday coming home from my moms, and Paul took it to get fixed.. it was just a valve... Now it has long screw in it!!!! I have no idea how it would have got in there.. It looks like someone took a scredriver and screwed it on!..GRRRR

Oh well.. all in all it was a great day!..
Both Th older boys fell asleep on the way home, and Luca just sat in his seat, chewing on the seat belt strap, and watching a little people movie

AH.. Going Places with 3 boys is ALWAYS an adventure!!!....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sounds like you guys had a fun day at the zoo!! way to go on the tram idea, we just walked through the whole Cleveland zoo (in sandals!!) our feet never hurt so bad! haha (well, excapt when we wear sandals to Disney World, that's always lovely by the end of the day!) :P
I'm still laughing about the bird poo on ur hand lol.. What are the odds!??? I would have skipped lunch too after that, gross!!! :P

Anonymous said...

haha sounds like you guys had a fun day at the zoo!! way to go on the tram idea, we just walked through the whole Cleveland zoo (in sandals!!) our feet never hurt so bad! haha (well, excapt when we wear sandals to Disney World, that's always lovely by the end of the day!) :P
I'm still laughing about the bird poo on ur hand lol.. What are the odds!??? I would have skipped lunch too after that, gross!!! :P

Unknown said...

That sounds like a John and Kate plus 8 kinda day! Even thru all the obstacles it still creates great memories!