
Lots more Pencils, lots more books, lots more teachers dirty looks!
Yes, parents its getting to be "That time" again!!..
SCHOOL!!!!!.. Doesn't it just give you the chills thinking about it??.. The Only thing I liked about going back to school was the new clothes!
This year I will have 2 of my boys in school, which means.. More money spent on supplies!.. I could sit and Complain, but I'm just thankful the money is there to buy everything that is needed!
Here is the best tips I have found to work...
1. STOCK up on the super good deals that Walmart and target are doing right now!.. boxes of Crayons, Glue bottle, pencils, markers .. Everything is $0.22-1.00 for most things.. Throw a few extra in your cart, because we all know that the teacher is going to be sending us a note, requesting a refill of supplies.. and you don't want to pay "full price" for them..
2.Get all the local Fliers,sears, walmart, target, etc.. and really search out the good deals!.. I just got packs of sock for the boys for 3.75!1.. they were Normally 6 bucks!
*Don't forget, Walmart price matches , so if you find the exact same thing in another store that is higher, Walmart will price match it !!!
3. Did you know that Sears has a No wear out policy on their kids clothes??
Its called the Kid advantage Club..If your child wears the jeans or clothes out BEFORE they outgrow them, Sears will replace them FREE!!..
4. Don't forget to check out the Consignment shops!!!.. you can find SUPER awesome deals on Name brand clothing for a fraction of what they cost in the retail store!!!
Consignment shops are a moms best friend!!
Happy School shopping moms!!!
1 comment:
Oh yes, I feel your pain. Both of our kids have to wear uniforms to school and they are not cheap. We are talking 10 shirts, and 10 pants/skits $10-$20 a pop! Ouch!
Post a Comment