
I went to get my hair done last night, It was MUCH overdue!!!.. I had the black "landing strip" on the top of my head thing goin on...
She also trimmed it up a bit... I always feel better when I get my hair done!
my hairdresser has a 3 year old and an 11 week old baby, and I was so nervous that she wouldn't be coming back after the birth of her 2nd baby.. Boy was I glad when she did come back!!!!!
she said she is even considering making a small salon room in her new house, , that way she wont be taken away from her babies much!.. that would be awesome!!!
I always tell her, Please don't ever retire!!!.. I have been going to her for 5 years now, and not only does she do my hair, but we have became friends!
Mandy , your the best!
1 comment:
Oh, the landing strip...I have had that before! Good times.
I, too, feel great after a cut and color. And I love my hair girl. She's pregnant with her first and I am so dreading a long maternity leave...at least I know where she lives!
Thanks for stopping by my place. I love visitors. I say putz a lot too...sometimes I call someone a putz also. It's a verb and a noun in my distinguished vocabulary!
Have a good day!
Post a Comment