Well, another summer has gone by, and So the fun of another school year has begun here in the Schwarz House!
Dante' started 2nd grade today!!.. Can you believe that??.. My baby is in 2nd grade already!!!
back to school part 2 will be on Friday when Dominic starts his first day of kindergarten!!!
3 comments:
He's a cutie. Do girls call the house yet? If not, it will just be a matter time because he is A-dorable.
I just want to pinch his cheeks.
Rebecca~ Thanks for the comment!.. He is a cutie huh!.. Hes is just one of my 3 cutie pie boys!!.. I have 3 little heartbreakers on my hands ;-)..
Of course, Thier daddy is REAL Easy on the eyes as well!!! ;-)
Awww, such cute kids you have! I agree with Rebecca, girls will be calling before you know it, if they havn't begun already! haha
Post a Comment