Friday, August 22, 2008

Mindless Trivia Friday......


Why do people name their children ridiculous names??
Celebrities seem to be "famous" ( no pun intended) for it!! Do they not realize this child has to live with that name forever???????

I did a little research and here is some stupid crazy names I found...

*Pilot Inspector- child of Jason Lee ( Sounds like a Job title)

*Kal-El- child of Nicolas cage

*Apple- child of Gweneth paltrow ( this name really isn't that bad tho)

*Sage Moonblood- child of Sylvester Stallone ( seriously Sly.. come on!!!)

*Destry- child of Steven Spielberg ( the name sounds like a science fiction character in one of his movies)

*Memphis Eve- child of BONO ( the singer, for those who didn't know that :-)

*Fifi Trixibelle- child of some Irish singers( this name sounds like it belongs to one of those phroo phroo prissy dogs)

*Zuma Nesta Rock- newest baby of Gwen Stefani ( huh???)

*Willow Camille Reign- child of Will Smith

*Poppy Honey- child of chef Jamie Oliver ( sounds like something you spread on your morning toast)

* Suri- child of Tom Cruise (and to think, he USED to be my favorite actor, That guy is just somewhere on Planet Weird!!!)

*Audio Science- child of Shannyn Sossamon ( I dont know who this celeb is, but COME ON!!..Was she reading an Electronics magazine, and this name just popped into her head?)

I know there are SOO many more weird names..but this is just to name a few.

What goes through their heads when naming their kids?? UGH

No comments: