Friday, August 15, 2008

School days....


10 days and counting.... that's how many days till Dante' starts 2nd grade!..
Dominic starts 3 days after him on a Friday.. I never understand why they start a kindergarten child on a Friday??.. talk about throwing them schedule a bit!..

As many of you know, I have had my plate full the past couple years with taking care of 3 VERY energetic boys!!!
Dominic was Originally going to go to half day Kindergarten , but Paul and I talked about it and we decided all day would be best for him.. He is a Very smart boy, and VERY busy!.. He needs a structured day, and at this time in my life , its a hard task for me to do on a daily basis..
So, we feel all day kindergarten will really benefit him, and give him many opportunities to Challenge his mind and grow academically!!

He will be riding the bus every day with his Big Brother to and from school!.. Dante' has already told me he will help him find his class, and look out for him!.. What a GREAT Big brother!!!

So in approx 13 days, from 8 -3:40 everyday it will just be me and Luca!!.. Its been 7 years since I have just had one on one time with 1 of my boys!!!
I wont know what to do with myself...Who am I kidding.. yes I WILL!!!! HAHAHAHA..

My Stress Level has been beyond through the roof for quite sometime, so this will give me a MUCH needed break, and will Be great for Dominic to use his Creative , smart mind!. AND it will give me time to spend with Luca , in hopes of getting him a little less attached to me, so That he can be left with a sitter!.. Something that I haven't really been able to do for over a year!!

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

I'm sure you will enjoy the one on one time with your baby and I imagine the peace and quiet will be nice. Sounds like you have amazingly smart and talented kids! They are adorable as well :)

I do not know how you manage to stay sane with 3 boys! Haha- boys are a ton of fun but 3 at once is crazy! Haha, I was a nanny to two boys for a while. Of course, that isn't like being a mother but I spent a lot of time with them and they wore me out! God must have given you an immeasurable amount of grace :)

There are only 3 girls in my family, I'm the oldest and there are two under me. I often feel bad for my dad for having to put up with 4 women (including my mom)! Haha, I guess your situation is just the opposite.

Thanks for your comments. :) You're so sweet. I just may write a book someday, we shall see. If I do, I'll definitely get you a copy..haha. Right now I'm in the process of completing some of my songs and hopefully if things go well, begin recording soon! I am praying that it works out.

Hope you have a wonderful and stress free weekend!!

:) Amber