Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things I love part 3...


* Starbucks Caramel latte'.. Yummmmmmmm

* Having the windows open on a cool summer night while I sleep

* My Wonderful , Understanding hubby.. I love that man!!!

* When My boys go a whole day WITHOUT fighting!.. ( I think I said that one before, but I bares being said again!!!!!

* having a clean smelling house!!!

* 20 days till school starts!!!!!!

* Good hair days.. Those seem impossible some days, since I became a mom

* Chipotle steak burrito.. ( again, i think this was mentioned before, but have you tried those?..) Oh man!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your tongue scraper not on this list??? huh?? B/C you haven't gotton one yet, that's why!!!! :P (shame on u!)
I can't wait for school to start either. Not that I have any kids in school, I just miss the quiet neighborhood and parks during the day =) I'm doing the countdown with you!! haha

AmberDenae said...

Mmmmm Starbucks caramel latte! I love starbucks and there is one right across the street from my office- it's really a terrible thing! haha