
This is it!!!!... I have joined an Awesome company called Uppercase Living!!It is a company which makes wall graphics that apply straight to your walls! They appear to be hand painted and stenciled on, But all you do is rub them on! They are super easy to apply and affordable!!
I went to a home party at my neighbors house a couple months ago, and I LOVE their products!!!
here is their website
http://www.uppercaseliving.com/
These pics above are just a few I have in my home!!..
There are hundreds of beautiful sayings, and designs in their catalogue, and you can create your own!!.. The Mangia one. I created!!!( It means "Eat" in Italian)..
You simply rub these expressions on pretty much any surface.. walls, cabinets, candles, mirrors, windows decorative plates..
The possibilities are soo endless!!
The lady who was a demonstrator asked me if I was interested.. and I was!!.
This is a fairly new Company, that started in Utah, and has now branched out all over..Most everyone I have talked to about this has never heard of it.. so that is a GREAT thing for me!!!.. It will mean MORE business!!
The Most important thing about all this is, I can do something that I really enjoy, that stimulates my mind, and I get a chance to get out and meet new people.. and It wont take me away from my family very much at all!!!
For now, Im just going to do 1-2 shows a week.. which is 3-4 hours of my time in the evening.. all the rest of the work I can do during the day!
I am So excited about this!!!! My starter kit should be arriving soon, and then I will begin booking parties!!..
People can also order directly from me , if they see a product they like!!!.
My website should be up within a week or so as well!!!
I have come to a time in my life, where I need to do something for me, but at the same time not take away from time taking care of my family!!.. and this is perfect!!!
So, once I get all set up.. feel free to call me, or email me, to host a party!!
Trust me, You will fall in Love with these products just as much as I have!!
1 comment:
Wow I love that! I haven't ever seen anything like that down here either. I love the "Blessings" you have over all the boys..
I'm glad you found something like this you can do. I know it gets stressful when all your time is pretty much spent changing diapers and breaking up fights lol. So this is really cool! Let me know when we can order something, I wanna get it for the Baby's new room!!
Post a Comment