
Its the middle of Summer , and its a plain ol Wednesday day..I'm running out of things for these boys to do during the day, so what do we do today??
We go to the Akron Zoo!!.. That's right.. I packed all 3 boys up and took them to the Zoo BY MY SELF!!..
( Go ahead.. you can all applaud now) ;-)....
It actually went Waay better than I expected!!..
Only 1 boy ended up, being duct taped to the roof of my car!...
Seriously tho.. They were all VERY good!!!.. I'm so proud!.. The older boys listened to me very nicely, and Luca even did pretty good, as long as I kept the snacks and juice flowin!!
They even got a reward of a small toy in the gift shop( which always amazes me , how a 50 cent rubber snake can bring hours of enjoyment!)..
and we did a Micky D's run too!..
With 3 boys, and me taking them places alone.. I am ALL about the art of Bribery!
Well, I have Luca down for a nap.. and I need to go hang my Super Mom cape up...
2 comments:
Way to go Babe !!!
Nathanael laughed when I read the part about the "50 cent snake brought hours of enjoyment" lol..
We are starting to use the bribery on Cayden too :P
It really works!! :D
Post a Comment