Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary....




Today is our anniversary!..

Alot has happened in these 8 years.. we have moved 3 times, built a home, struggled through 4 pregnancies ( I was very sick in the first few months with all of them), had 3 wonderful boys, suffered a huge loss when I had a miscarriage in 2005 ( my 4th son Donovan), had some Stressful times, but have shared many happy times as well...

and all that in just 8 years!!..

He Really is my Prince charming, even though unfortunately my 'crown' has slipped off a few times along the road..
He loves me in spite of all my flaws( and boy do I have ALOT)..

Paul is the kind of person, that when he becomes your friend, he is a Friend for life, through thick and thin.. and when he loves.. he loves very deep!

He is Kind, caring, loving, compassionate, a great dad, a true friend, romantic ,funny,un-selfish, a hard worker, VERY intelligent, can fix anything!!!(seriously ladies, there isn't anything around this house, that he hasnt been able to fix.. if he doesn't know how to do it, he find a way!)

I love him with my whole heart, and I truly hope, that with Gods help, the next 8 years, and so on with be even better!!!


Happy Anniversary babe, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! :D
I can't believe it's already been 8years since you got married!! That's crazy to me..

You guys are a good example of what a marriage CAN be, when you keep God in the center of it. =)

Congrats to u both!! :) :)

AmberDenae said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary!! 8 years, wow! That is so great, I hope you have many many more amazing years full of love, happiness and joy in your lives. I hope that you grow closer and stronger through the trials and that you would undoubtedly hear and know the will of God for your lives. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you two!!!I love you both very, very much and think of you as just two more children. Have a great evening! Tommi