Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hollywood in the Toilet.....



I don't really follow Whats happening in Hollywood, because I have Much better things to do with my time.. But I was reading on CNN, and saw this article..
Jaime Lynn Spears just had her baby.. I commend her for keeping it and being a responsible mom.. but then I read where She got paid a MILLION dollars for pics with her and the baby!.. yes... a MILLION!!!!...

Our country is in a HUGE financial mess right now, and Celebs get paid MILLIONS for pics of their babies????.. something moms do EVERY single day!!!!!
Im sorry Jaime, Angelina and Brad, and anyone else who does this.. Im NOT impressed.. and you all should be ASHAMED of yourselves!!! How about donate that money you just got paid to a charity , where it will be greatly used for GOOD!!!

Something wrong here?????.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No seriously!! I know what u mean.. I saw this magazine today and thought about how much $$$ she was paid to do it, too. It's really annoying b/c people make us 'regular Mothers' PAY THEM money for pictures of our babies after they're born!! lol..
What's this world coming to?? ;)

AmberDenae said...

Oh sweet Lord, help us. That is ridiculous!