
I called a Holistic Doctor today about getting a complete Physical..
They said it would cost approx $120 per hour, plus Blood work and other stuff would be extra fees!
Here is My "problem" with all that.. Why is it that I can go to a "regular" doctor for anything that ails me, and my insurance will pretty much cover all of it, and I can get most any medicines out there for a pretty good price!..
And yet, our so- called "medical industry" and Insurances will NOT cover for me to go to someone who might actually have herbs and things that are GOOD for my body, rather than whatever the "latest" drug is!!!
And so, if your sitting there wondering.. How could that be??.. I thought ALL doctors are interested in is our well- being , and really do want whats best for us??
Well... WRONG!!!!!!!!!.. now , don't get me wrong here, there really Are great , and awesome Doctors out there who are Only in that profession to Really help us.. But sadly,what we are to Most American Doctors are just another number in the amount of patients they can fit in a days time!.And Most all doctors are in connection with the HUGE Drug companies, and THAT is where they make the BIG bucks people!!!...
If you dont believe me... Next time you go to your family doctor, and they write a prescription out for you, ask them.. "what are some herbs, or alternative, things I can do to take care of this problem".. I GUARANTEE you, They will Look at you with a weird look, and tell you.. That stuff hasn't been tested by the FDA, so I cant really recommend any of that for you...(and we all know how reliable the FDA is, huh?.. YEAH RIGHT!!.. But that is a whole other story in itself!...
Also, have you ever noticed how many pamphlets are put all around a doctors office for the latest , greatest drugs??.. and yet there isn't anything, and I mean NOTHING , that tells you of herbs, or vitamins, ( which are GODS medicines).. that you could take to help!
Just a little something for us all to think about huh?!?..
1 comment:
AMEN...that is so true, scarily true. I am all about natural medicines and organic herbs. I think that we can contribute a lot of our bad health to the things we eat and the medicine we take. We put our poor bodies through it. Thanks for sharing your insight on this!
Also, thanks for the comment on my poem. It's kind of all run together, just like my brain! haha. Oh and I like that title!
Post a Comment