Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beauty in the Sky....



Its the Annual Football hall of Fame week here in canton..
and every year they have a HUGE Hot air Balloon lift off display.. They have about 50-100 balloons go up.. Its soo Pretty watching them fill the sky!

Well, This year we got to see them right from our back yard!!
The Boys Loved it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! That is so pretty..
I haven't ever seen that many balloons in the sky at the same time! We saw 4 hot air balloons down here a few weeks ago and I thought that was a lot! haha
Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, its a really cool thing to see!..My pics dont even give the best views.. If I had a wide lens on my camera you could have seen more.. At the time I was taking teh pics there was about 30 flying around!! all the kids were waving to the pilots!