Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday pick me up...



And those who know your name put their trust in you,
for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.
—Psalm 9:10

In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust. Psalm 4: 8

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] John 14: 27

Rom 8:31...........If God be for us, who can be against us?

2Tim 2:1............be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

John 16:33.........In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Rom 8:37...........Yet in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Phil 4:13...........I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your encouraging thoughts , i wish we could eat ice cream and have our "girl time" once a week ! It was very therapeutic ! (sp?)Love ya and miss you a lot !!!!!!! - donelle