Friday, July 11, 2008

My SWEET Husband!!!!!!....


This week, has been a Looong week with me volunteering at Royal family kids camp!.
It was great tho..

Well, last night I got home about midnight.. and I was sooo Tired!!

I sat down to check a few emails, and unwind a bit.. and I found this.....

My hubby went out and got me the new Ipod shuffle!!..
Its sooo tiny.. I think it only weighs an ounce!..haha It has a clip on it so you can clip it to your shirt or pants..
And its purple!!.. So cute and girly :-)

I'm downloading some teaching stuff, Like Joyce Meyer, and stuff from our awesome pastor. Mike Cameneti.. and I'm also gonna download a few tunes, for when I'm walking!!

Thank babe!!.. Your the bestest!!! I love you!!

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Awww, that was sweet! I have an ipod mini and I LOVE it! I take it everywhere with me :)

Anonymous said...

You deserve it babe !!

Anonymous said...

aw! that was really nice of Paul to surprise u like that!
Aren't they awesome!??
I wanna get one too. I have the bigger ipod nano but it's always been kinda bulky when I was @ the gym. The mini is so little & cute!! :D