Last Night was The Christmas Program for the 2nd graders, It was so sweet!!!...
I have to say, I was impressed with who wrote it, and put it together!!.. So many times you go to these things, and its all about Santa, and how many presents can we all get.. But not this one..
It was about a Snowman who has a unkind heart, and all the kids, and Santa helped him get a Heart filled with Love.. It was the sweetest thing! The last song the kids sang , had ALOt of us moms in tears!!..Seriously, they should have handed out a tissue to all us moms, along with the program sheet!.. My video I have of it is too big to Upload on my Blog, so I have to have My computer savvy Hubby figure it out..
The words were what Christmas is Really about, Love, sharing, caring..
In other news, I had to reschedule my Co-hosting spot on the radio till January.. They only had a few dates open this month, and I am behind on alot of stuff around here from being sick.. so I figured it was best to wait till after Christmas, and all the Craziness!! I will keep ya posted tho!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment