Yesterday my hubbie and I had the flu.. Oh man it started with me on Monday night about 11.. I had really bad stomach pains for a few hours, and then I woke up, and from then on it was down hill! And to top it all off, my "monthly vistor", decided to pay a visit right in the middle of it all.. talk about timing huh?
I was up ALL night!.. when Paul came down the next morning he asked what happened, and then he said he wasn't feeling that great either.. So he got the older boys off to school, and I was in bed most of the day.. I got up after Luca had a nap, so I could sort of take over, while Paul took a nap..
When the older boys came home, they had to help us both with Luca.. yes, we were pretty Pathetic looking!!
Today, I am feeling better, But still run down.. We still don't know if it was flu, or food poisoning...
We must have some GOOD blessings around the corner.. I have been hit with 2 stupid sinus infections and now this, all of this within the last month!!..Paul and I never get sick like this!
We have been praying over the boys, so whatever it was doe NOT get passed on to them!
On another note.. I got a email from that Radio station on some dates that are open in December.. so once I'm feeling better, I will see what I can work out..
Thanks you guys for the comments!!.. and yes you are able to hear the radio program online..
I will keep you all posted on what happens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh that just stinks. sorry to hear you guys are well.
but, WOW on the radio show co-hosting gig! do you think you'll just wing it or jot down a few ideas you'd like to talk about? did they give you guidelines?
I order you to stop getting sick. Right. This. Second.
There...that should do it.
Keep us in the loop on the radio broadcast.
Feel better,
Post a Comment