Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Randomosities....



My New Fav place to get a cup of froo froo coffee is good ol Mc Donalds!!
Their Mocha's are soo yummy!!.. and you cant beat the price.. 2.29 !!
So much better than getting one from Star-rip off bucks any day!.. Sorry to all those Starbucks fans out there, but seriously, They are SUCH a rip off, I only go there maybe 1 or 2 times a year when they have a "special holiday flavor"..
I often think about the people who go there 1 or 2 times a day.. HOLY COW!!!

I Honestly have never seen the reason for the Starbucks obsession??.. Its about as bad as when Evian Water bottles came out.. I think its all just a name brand thing..lol

on a different note, I had to tell you all the cutest thing that Dominic said, when we were at Thanksgiving dinner with his parents..
We were all sitting around, saying what we were thankful for, well it was Paul's dads turn, and he said' I'm thankful for Everything".. to which Dominic says" no grandpa, your not thankful for everything... Your not thankful for the Devil"... ha ha

Out of the Mouths of babes!

3 comments:

Happy said...

I just saw the "froo froo" latte's at McDonalds this morning for the first time. I don't usually go there as their food does not agree with my digestive track...and that's putting it politely and mildly.

The coffee drinks looked good on the billboards at the drive thru!

I still like Starbucks, though...their shaken black iced tea is my sanity on some days.

Anonymous said...

AH!! How can you say such harsh words about Starbucks??? ;o)
I do agree that they are a tad on the pricey side. I wanna believe that there is better/less expensive coffee out there, but so far our Mcdonalds & Dunkin Donuts have let us down considerbly! Maybe their workers just can't make a good coffee here, I dunno? Whatever the case, we literally had to send BACK our beverages b/c they were so awful! The only coffee place that compares to Starbucks (or comes close) here in Florida is "Bad @$$ Coffee", stupid name but great coffee!!
Maybe I'll try another Mcdonalds in the area?? It's worth a shot.

LOL @ what Dominic told George btw! Nathanael thought that was so funny too.

Anonymous said...

well, Its not that I hate Starbucks, I just think it is ridiculous, that they charge that much for coffee!.. I mean they are sooo popular, and yet they never lower thier prices.. you know , it sonly gotta be costiing them like MAYBE 25 -30 cents to make each cup.. so that means they make about 3 bucks or more off each one??

if Starbucks lowered their prices, I would tottaly go there more! :-)

Keep checking out the other mcdonalds in your area!!..
when I come down there, I wanna go get some coffee at that bad a$$ place!..LOL