Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I LOVE my hairdresser!!.....

Last night I got my hair cut and colored, and Mandy ( my most awesome hairdresser), got a new Curling iron, and she put some loose curls in my hair..

Can I just say.. is it wrong to be In love with your hair?...I didn't go out on the town last night either, I just went home.. but My hubs LOVED the look!!

And I woke up this morning to these beautiful locks..
Now why was I not born with hair like this??

check it out..

Please excuse the rest of me.. I had my comfy clothes on, and I have no makeup on.. just look at the great curls!


1 comment:

Happy said...

Your curls look very pretty, but I like your hair straight also in the pictures I've seen here.

Either way, it's awesome. Love the highlights!

You go, girl!