
Yes Folks..you don't need to check your eyes.. Those are heels for baby girls!
There is a new company that is making these..
After looking at these a little bit more.. I will say.. they are cute!.. But seriously come on!!!!
they are "crib shoes" for babies..Not only are they expensive.. But I personally think this is going a little overboard!
I don't have girls, BUT I am around ALOT.. and if I did have any, you can bet these things would NOT be on her feet!
Now don't get me wrong.. I think its fun to play dress up with little girls, and let them wear Mommy's jewelry, and dresses and makeup.. but that's when they are like 4 or 5.. Not infants!
Why does society want our babies to "grow up" so fast??..
People have a baby girl, and they want to put them in clothes that make them look like a 3 year old, they want to Peirce their tiny little ears , which amazes me, because that Little girl,, didn't even ask you to put those holes there!
They want their daughters to wear mini skirts at young ages, and belly shirts, and think its "cute" Or Short shorts and tube tops, with strappy sandals??
I think ALOT of parents do not even realize what "message " they are sending just by simply letting their little daughters dress like that!.. We live in a Dangerous society, and even though we CANT protect them from EVERTHING.. we sure can keep them as safe as possible when they are tiny!!..
If I did have a daughter.. I would NEVER want some Pervert looking at my daughter in a disgusting way, just because i thought it was "cute" to dress them like " a big girl"
What ever happened to having a baby, and enjoying them being so little and tiny, and wearing all the cuddly clothes, that make them "look" like a baby?
Our kids grow up fast enough!.. why are we as a society trying to " hurry" them into adulthood?
Ok.. so I know that these Little heels are probably innocent, BUT I think my whole point here is.. Where do we as parents Draw the line??
Are we all just gonna be "sucked into" the latest fads, or take a stand for our kids, and let them just be kids!!!
2 comments:
Yeah I agree with you on this one.
Parents honestly act so nieve sometimes when it comes to the way their girls dress. I especially see it here in Florida more then I've seen it up north. It gets hot here (sometimes REALLY hot!) and I can't count how many mini skirts (more like micro-mini) I've seen little girls (age 3-10) wearing along with tiny belly shirts or just a bikini top!!
We're not talking about 'a day at the beach', this is in stores like Target!!
It just makes me sad for the kids out there, their parents are there to teach them as well as protect them in all ways, including the way they dress.
Wow, I don't have kids but preach it! I totally agree with you 100%
Post a Comment