My husband, and My kids think this commercial is the Funniest thing!
they all go around the house singing it all the time!.. So needless to say, It is STUCK in my head!!
I apologize ahead of time for it being stuck in your head as well..
But hey, why don't we all suffer together shall we ? ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY&feature=related
Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha...Emmy always laughs when she sees that commercial. She loves music and will start dancing too! :)
-Alicia
I always loved that commercial too lol.. I dvr'd it to show Nathanael and he didn't laugh as much as I did.. I guess he doesn't share our sense of humor! haha
I can't even watch it! I have a song about ZERO's in my head right now thanks to They Might be Giants.
I tagged you over on my blog... play along!
Post a Comment