
Coffee...aaaahhhh... it is a wonderful thing!
it always cracks me up when I read articles that pop up about every 6 months or so.. one that says coffee is bad for you and linked to soo many things.. then 6 months later.. "new" studies show.. its actually good for you with "many health benefits"..haha
http://men.webmd.com/features/coffee-new-health-food - (This report claims its good for you)
http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=8&threadID=200243 -( I love this one, it claims it could be good for you, IF you have good genetics.. Huh?!?!)
http://3treasureshealing.com/blog/?p=26- ( This page claims its just bad all around)
So here is my thoughts.. I "know" coffee really isn't the best thing for your body, I only drink 1-2 cups a day....But I'm NOT giving it up!!.. No matter how many articles they come out with! So there!.. pppppbbbssstttt!!!!!
hey.. I have 3 boys.. I need something to help get my Butt moving in the morning!...
So , on that note.. please excuse me while I go pour myself a nice big cup of JAVA!!! yuummmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment