Check out this Awesome Mineral makeup!!I have used bare minerals before, but its sooo exspensive!.. so i quit..
Well, recently my skin has decided to play tricks on me, ( gotta love Post -children skin)...
Its been Blotchy, and red cheeks and un-eveness all over..YUK!
So I was considering buying Bare Minerals again.. well.. I was shopping at Bj's Wholesale ( its just like Sam's Club) only NEVER as packed and Crazy!!..
And I was walking down the beauty Isle and found this little gem!..
It comes with 2 foundations, a concealer, finishing powder, 2 eye shadows, and all the brushes!!.. and The best part is .. It was only 20 Bucks!!!! Its called Fresh Minerals!! ..
I have used it a few times, and so far so good!
yay.. I love saving money!!!
1 comment:
I love mineral powder foundation...I use Mary Kay's. The foundation itself wasn't badly priced, but now they have cheek color and bronzers and eyeshadows and oh the sheer control I'll need not to buy it all!!
Post baby skin is something else for sure.
Post a Comment