Thursday, June 5, 2008

Too much Info part 1.....

My Eye Color-Blue baby!
Favorite Car-Mustang, or Corvette
Right handed or Left-Right
My fears-Being a bad wife and mom
First Thoughts waking up in the morning-do I REALLY have to get up now...
My bedtime-usually around 11 ish
Coke or Pepsi-Coke!
Single or group dates-Single, but group ones are fun, if its with the right people!
Chocolate or vanilla-Chocolate
Do you smoke-Heck no!
do you sing-I do, but not in front of people..haha
Are you married-Yeppers!
Do you like thunderstorms-yes, as long as nobody or nothing is getting hurt!
Favorite cartoon as a child-Prob woody woodpecker, Flinstones
Do you have children-yes 3 boys, and 1 boy in heaven
My weight-What kind of question is this.. dont they know , you NEVER ask a woman her weight!..haha
Favorite Color-Red, pink, blue
do you have pets-2 cats
Favorite resturant-Carrabas!!!!
Favorite sports team-I dont really have one, but since Im from Ohio.. I will say the Indians
favorite season-Springtime!
Silver or Gold-Both!
Are you a good driver-Yes I am!
When Im sad or down-My hubby gets me Ice cream :-)
longest you've gone without sleep-around 20 some hours
What would you do with a million Dollars-Tithe, pay off my house, and all Bills, go on a Long Trip, and Invest the rest
Do you believe in God-Absolutley
favorite day of the week-Friday!
favorite Author-Joyce meyer
What magazines do you read-What Dont I read is more like it!.. I am a magazine - a- holic
Sweet or Sour-Sweet!..
Favorite Music-Anything I can car dance to!

I know you all are dying to know more about me, because Im such a FASCINATING person!!

1 comment:

Caron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.