I have had a VERY Busy, and kinda stressful week, So God decided to Bless me, through a couple people!!
This morning I woke up and was drinking my Coffee, and I heard The fedex man put something on my Porch, I was sitting there thinking.. "i didnt order anything, what could it be"?..
I opened up the Box, and found this!!...
I make and Deliver meals for new moms in our church, well There was a lady, who is also a good friend of ours that I had took a meal to about 6 or 7 months ago.. she Send me thsi beautiful gift basket of Lotion, bubble bath, shower gel, soaps, foot soak.. in one of My FAV scents... Sweet pea!!
Then I went grocery shopping ( my sat morning ritual).. and I came home and found this in the mail!!.. ( I love getting fun mail)!!!!
My sister sent me these cool Keychains.. I have collected keychains for a long time!!..and I LOVE Wonder woman!!!..And I didnt have any of her!!!
So Thank you to Wendy.. for the wonderful Gift basket!
And Thank you to Elizabeth, for the awesome keychains!!.. I am hanging them in my car, along with my other cool mascot keychains, and everytime I get in teh car, I can think of you!. Love ya!!
Hugs~
3 comments:
Hey I'm so glad you liked your keychains!! I couldn't resist getting them when I saw 'em, I know how much you love that Woman! lol..
That was so nice of your friend to send you that gift basket full of stuff! I love sweet pea too.. Don't you love getting things in the mail when it's not even a holiday!? :P
Yes, its so much fun to get mail, taht is NOT a bill!! :-) YAY!!!
those are so fun! and what a great gift to get something from the fedex guy that you didn't order and didn't expect!
Post a Comment