Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dedicated to the Man I LOVE...


This tall dark, handsome drink of Water, is My Hubby PAUL!
For those that don't know him, let me tell you a Little bit about him..

We met 9 years ago at our church, He REALLY is a Prince Charming.. and me.. well I sadly have not always been the "princess" that I should be!

But through all my ups and downs, ( and I have had ALOT of them).. he stands by me, because he loves me so much!!


He is a Wonderful husband, and father to our boys!! He is Kind, caring, Loving, Compassionate,a true friend through Thick and Thin,has HUGE giving heart, and if that isn't enough for you.. HE is Very romantic!.. I could write a small book( and I only say small, because we have only been married for almost 8 years) about all the Romantic get aways he has planned for him and I, and all the wonderful poems and cards he has given me over the years!

He knows how to cheer my up when Im having a bad day, and he knows right when I need my ice cream fix, to help ease those stressful days!.

HE brings me flowers ALOT, and its not even a holiday.. he just does it because He knows how much I love getting flowers, and to show how much he loves me!!


He is also a VERY talented man!.. He does computer stuff for a living( to which I am always amazed when he can take that thing apart and put every piece back together)!!

He can fix just about anything!.. He has built rooms in our basement, he is GREAT at picking out colors for a house!, He paints awesome!, he can fix leaky pipes around the house, fix squeaky doors,he can do electrical work,install lighting and so on.. you name it, and he can pretty much do it!.. and if he doesn't know how to, he will try very hard to figure it out!! Hes VERY handy man to have around the house ladies!..

Just a side note.. I have 3 boys, and I figure once Paul teaches each one of them all the skills and things he knows, I will NEVER have to Fix anything around my house, wash my car, take the trash out, mow the yard, i will have 4 men around my house to do that for me!!.. Life REALLY is GRAND!!!!
Being the Only girl in this house Really does have SOO many perks to it!!! ;-)

I know alot of you already know This wonderful man of mine, but for those who didn't.. I just wanted to give you a little peak into my world..

He is such a wonderful guy, and I dont know what I would do without him in my life!
I just LOVE him so much!!

So today, this post is dedicated to my very own true life prince Charming!

I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!!

No comments: