
I Think the weather is FINALLY co-operating with us as well! We have been having Beautiful , Sunny days..
Some of my favorite things about this time of year are..
* Opening all the windows in the house and getting a Fresh breeze blowing in!
*Grilling!!!.. I LOVE grilled food! Burgers, Hot dogs, ribs, Chicken.. if it has that "charcoal" taste.. its heavenly!
*vacation time.. only 17 days till we leave YAY!!!
* NOT having to get up and get kids off to school ( that is ALOT of work)
*sitting on my front porch in the morning with a cup of coffee, listening to the birds singing.. SO PEACEFUL!!
I live in a neighborhood where all of us neighbors have become really good friends!.. every night we all gather out front of someones house , pull up some lawn chairs and talk, while all the kiddos play.. Sometimes we are out there till late in the night!!.. Its great!
On evenings when it gets chilly, one of the neighbors who has a fire pit , will fire it up, and we all go over and make smores!!...YUMMM.. have you tried the Strawberry or chocolate marshmellows??.. Oh man ,, those make some kickin smores!!!
Hello Summer.. You are a VERY welcome thing here in Ohio!!
peace out~

2 comments:
Your neighbors sound nicer then ours!! The most we get is a 'wave' as their garage door closes behind them.
I guess that's their idea of "being a friendly neighbor".
I'm just hoping when we move in a couple months we'll find a neighborhood like yours.. It just sounds really peaceful! :)
heres a tip when you start house hunting..
Drive through the neighborhoods you like on weeknights or weekends, when everyone is home, to see how many kids live in there..and watch how the familes act when you wave to them..
That was one of the first things I noticed here, was how Friendly everyone seemed to be, and we didnt even live here yet!.. I kept telling paul, These people are Not normal around here!.. its like we are driving through Leave it to Beaver world..HAHA
You guys will find a great neighborhood !!.. not that the one you live in isnt nice.. because it is!!!.. it just needs more kids and younger families like you guys,
Post a Comment