Monday, February 16, 2009

Under 10 bucks!....


See all these things above?.. I got them for Under Bucks!.. $9.75 to be exact!
As you can see, they are all name brand stuff.. That Granola cereal alone sells for 4 bucks in regular stores!

We have a Local Store In Hartville called R Grocery.. they get foods from local grocery stores that have food that is close to being expired, but is still good, or cans that may have a slight dent in them, or boxes of foods that got crushed a little in the shipping process.... NOTHING is wrong with the food.. it just doesn't meet up to Store quality I guess..LOL

See. what Most grocery stores do is just throw the food in the trash.. HOW WASTEFUL!!

but, what, this store does is buys it all from the stores, and then sells it Very cheap.. so that none of it goes to waste in the trash!!!.. I get Boxes of cereal for 1.25 a box, canned goods for like 20-30 cents.. and So MANY other things!

They even have an Organic section!!..

I have SAVED so much getting the boys snacks for school and all sorts of things here!..
It is a Thrifty Moms paradise!

3 comments:

Happy said...

Well, I'm happy for you...I know I love getting the most bang for my buck, too.

Derek laughs at me when I get excited over how much I saved using coupons at the grocery store.

It all adds up, though!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool! I didn't know such a place existed. I hate how grocery stores throw away apples with a little bruise on them or dented can goods etc. That is horrible! We are such a wasteful country, it's so sad.
Your order should have cost you AT LEAST double that anywhere else..nice! :)

Anonymous said...

You are way Cool !!!