
well, we Finally went to our Local Sonic last night!.. here is my review so far, for what its worth..lol
this is what we ordered, and I have to say.. It was yummy, BUT not for all the hype it seems to get?
I got a chili cheese dog meal with a Cranberry limeade( which was soooo good)
but it was over 6 bucks.. and They majorly jipped me on my drink.. by giving me half a cup of crushed ice..nice..NOT!
Paul got a chicken wrap, which was tasty.. but not worth 4 bucks ( just my thoughts.)
The boys each got Grilled cheese kids meals.. and they both said.. that MY grilled cheese was waaaay better..LOL GO ME!!!!
So.. we spent 18 bucks.. and although it was tasty.. I wasn't that impressed!
maybe I just ordered the wrong foods??
Their Limeades are SOOOO delish.. but so far.. I think they are overpriced for being just fast food!!!!
For 18 bucks.. I could have taken my family to Chipolte.. and left STUFFED!!!!!!.. plus.. minus all the FAT grams and Calories!! ....I Honestly left thinking.. What is the big hype over this place??
I also have to add. Luca just had french fries, and Paul ONLY had the sandwich, and shared my fries.. So that means, if Paul and I each had combo meals, and Luca ate more.. we would have left spending 25 bucks!!.. for Fast food??.. I THINK NOT!!
Now, with all that said.. I will go back again.. mainly at "happy hour" when their drinks are half priced, AND I am asking for NO ICE in my drink!..ha ha Because that Limeade is worth the trip!!!
My husband used to go to Sonic back in the early 90's when he lived in Tulsa. and he even said the food was way better back then!..
So here is my advise for Sonic..
In these days , when families are on a budget.. PLEASE lower your prices, and you will become the family "hot spot"!!! :-)
3 comments:
Well I'm sorry you were so disappointed w/Sonic. I mean, I never thought much about their prices? Their kids meals are less then BK or Mcdonalds, and their burgers are way better- not that I have had their burger, (for obvious reasons) but everyone down here loves them. Just order something different next time, btw $25 for a family of 5 to eat out seems pretty good to me! Maybe Florida prices have just tainted me, who knows =)
I'm a Sonic lover. LOve to go there between 2-4 for half price drinks.
love the sonic burger... YUM!
and the tots!!! double yum
Cherry Limeades are my best friend, some days.
But my newest and bestest BFF is the Java Chiller in mocha hazelnut no whip cream. wow. wow. wow. I'm getting one on Saturday. soooo good!
I have a Sonic card that I reload and get free food. Sometimes the website has coupons for kids as well.
My boys like the corn dogs. I think the fries are average.
I love the friendly service.
so there you have my sonic love. sorry your experience was not as nice and too expensive! Maybe we pay more for better food? I don't know?
I've never been to ours YET. But I fully intend on trying some sort of limeade.
I can get the Cherry Cherry Limeade right next door at Denny's, though.
I wonder if Sonic's is better. I do love that they have crushed ice! I would have ten more babies just to have hospital ginger ale with crushed ice in a styrofoam cup!
Post a Comment