Friday, February 13, 2009

My 2 Current Reads...

Remember a couple months ago when I posted that my body has been out of whack?
It all started when I was pregnant with my First son Dante'.. I was Very sick in the first 4 months with Hyperemesis.. its when your body doesn't react well during pregnancy, and you vomit 24/7..

well, That happened with ALL my pregnancies!!!!

As a result of that , my body has been MAJORLY out of sync in the Hormone department!!.. My Estrogen levels are low, with levels that peri-menopausal woman go through and I'm only 33 !!!

So, I have been on a search to get myself better!! I tottaly agree with What Robin says.. We moms NEED to put our health at a high priority, even if it means we have to give up a few things, in order to be Healthy, no only for ourselves, but for our husbands and kids as well!!!

I don't know if any of you watched the 2 shows Oprah had about Biodentical hormones?.. She had Robin Mcgraw( Dr Phils Wife). Dr. Christine Northrop, and Suzanne Sommers, who has written numerous books on eating Organic, and getting our hormones back on track

Here is a couple books I just picked up from the Library today..




While Im not in menopause yet, I want to be informed for when the times comes!

I just started reading Robins books, and it looks like its going to be really good, and an Easy read.. My favorite kind!

Reserve your copies at your local library.. You will be glad you did!

No comments: