Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog day, and Other Randomosities....


Well, happy Groundhog day to ya!.. Can you believe that this rotten little animal saw his shadow again??...LOL That means 6 more weeks of the Crappy winter! Thanks alot Phil!!
Every year, I always ask myself the same question.. exactly HOW do they know if Phil see his shadow or not??

So, Did anyone watch the Superbowl??.. Man talk about an Exciting last half hour huh??.. I really thought the Cardinals won it, until that awesome catch was made!!
I have never been a Sports fan, but since I have my boys, I have turned into one!..LOL
I mean I really was on the edge of my seat last night at the end .. What has happened to me?, Have I turned into a sports nut??...LOL
Well Anyways.. Congrats to the Steelers.. That 6 Championships WOWEE!!!

Now, as if the Superbowl wasn't exciting enough news, I have even MORE exciting news!!... Well , at least it is for me..haha
I just booked my Plane ticket yesterday to go See My sister and family in SUNNY Florida!!!!.. I leave march 1st-5th..YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am taking Luca with me, because he just would NOT do that good to be away from me for 5 days!.. So I have my in laws coming Mon-Tuesday, and my mom is coming up wed Thursday..
Paul has been SOOO busy at work, so having the grandmas here to get the older boys off to school, help with homework, and make dinners will be a HUGE load off Paul, Plus, I know my guys will be eating good food while I am gone, and NOT making daily trips to Wendy's..or Eating chips, and salsa for Dinner..haha

I am so excited!!.. I haven't got to meet my newest nephew Jordon yet, so this is going to be GREAT!.. Plus Luca and my other Nephew Cayden will get to be buddies all week!..and hey.. getting out of Crappy cold OHIO is the icing on the cake!.
So, I put my order in with God already.. I would Like warm , sunny weather in the 70's and 80's the whole Time I am there!!!.. AMEN...:-)

3 comments:

Crafty P said...

I think I've just learned to embrace the season that we're in, I know it's going to snow and so, SO be it! ha!

Jealous, a bit, that you get to escape to Florida! So fun! And I love that you "ordered" a good weather forecast!

Happy said...

Girlfriend, I know you got an extra ticket for stranger blog stalker, here, right?


Right???


RIGHT???????!?!!??!!!

Anonymous said...

Does the groundhog ever not see his shadow?? Hopefully he is wrong this year :)

We can't wait to see you next month! yay!