Friday, February 20, 2009

one of my guilty pleasures...

How many of you, with a show of hands.. yes I want you to RAISE your hand.... buy snacks for "the kids".. but in reality.. you buy certain things because YOU like them??.. This would be one of my guilty pleasures...

I have always liked gummie treats.. but these things are addicting!..I usually wind up sneaking into the snack room and eating the whole box myself!..YIKES!

I think they are laced with "happy drugs".. because I get happy eating them!.. of course the smiles on them helps too...

4 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Haha! The bad thing is, I don't even have kids and I still buy fruit snacks for ME! In fact, I bought fruit gushers last night and there was a 5 dollar gift card in the box!!! I didn't feel as guilty for eating 3 packs when I discovered this ;)

Happy said...

I love fruit snacks. I really enjoy the Sunkist ones that are packed with Vitamin C...I use that as an excuse why I eat them too!

I also like iced animal cookies and Chocolate Chip teddy grahams!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wish it was only gummie snacks I did that with. I do the same with gold fish, Animal cookies and lolipops. "Mommy is getting YOU a surprise today!" - liar lol.
My fave gummies are Black Forest, usually @ Walgreens.. The bears or worms, ooOOO! yumz.

Anonymous said...

We used to do gummy fruit snacks, but we took a poll from our kids' doctor and dentist. They say, if you are gonna let em have a treat, give em chocolate instead of those gummy treats. They have 0 nutritional value, are full of sugar and get stuck in teeth and lead to cavities. We have spent way to much money on dentist bills to ever buy those things again. You'll find chocolate n our house before those things... and truth be told... I like the trade off. LOL