Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh Happy day!.......

After a VERY long wait... We Finally have a fence up in our backyard !!!

Back in the beginning of June ,Paul went to a fence company to see if they had any sales.. well they have a "scratch and dent " sale.. which basically means.. fences that people had put up, and changed their mind or whatever..
So , The guy showed Paul this nice fence, and the guy quoted us an AWESOME price, that was super cheap!!!.. the only catch was.. we had to wait, and have him do it in his free time.. on weeknights or weekends... Sounds simple right???... WRONG!!

I wont go into all the details, because quite honestly, it makes me get all mad all over again.. But.. I have moved on past all that.. I forgave the guy for his taking so long, lack of communication, lying about when he would come out and all!.. AS a matter of fact , I feel bad for him.. he went through a divorce, and has 2 young daughters, and works long hours.. so I'm sure he has alot on his plate right now in life:-(...

So, that being said.. I present to you....

LUCA LAND.....




He now has a safe place to play, and I can finally get some things done at the same time!.. We have tons of windows on the back of our house, so I can see him from every single angle!! YAY!

I am Very happy about this, More so than Luca probably is..ha ha

Thank you Lord for the Blessing!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Banta said...

I love Luca Land!!
That turned out so nice! I know it might not seem like it, but I'd say it was worth the wait! :) Sorry that guy gave u all that drama.. :( That would have aggravated me too.

Great job tho, looks awesome

Hubby said...

I'm glad you like it !!!