
So recently, I went to a new Woman's Shooting club at our church.. its called "Feeling Lead" pretty cool huh? :-)
The woman meet at a Shooting range to do target practice... I know it sounds a little weird.. But honestly it a really cool group!!
i used to be Anti Gun.. My hubby has some.. but They are locked up at his parents, and I used to forbid them from ever coming into my home... I think it was mostly because I had a fear of them!!
I have always wanted to try target practice, But I have No desire to hunt.. eww!.. just cant kill an defenseless animal.. unless that animal is bugs, or snakes.. in which case.. they are not animals.. They are just Disgusting blobs :-)
So, I went there last Saturday, and At first I was so nervous my hand was shaking, but the lady who helped me was a good teacher!
She started me off on a 22 handgun pistol ( the easiest for a first timer) such as myself!!
And I have to Tell you , the first couple shots , I was Nervous.. but all of a sudden I really got the hang of it, and I Like it!!.. So much fun!
I think Every woman should have a Knowledge of Guns, and at least shoot one from time to time!.. It is very liberating, and such a rush!!!
Also, it really does give you A ton of respect for how much power is in your hands!!!
They are Definatly NOT a toy!!!!
I shot a 22, a 32, a Semi auto matic, and a 357 Magnum( isn't that what Dirty harry has)?...haha.. Very Cool!
So , on to other things.. umm.. I am already counting down the days till school starts, am I the only one??..LOL These boys of mine have kept me Very busy, and now they need school structure in their day!!!
There hasn't been much else going on here, oh.. well.. I got new specs... my older glasses broke, so I had to get new ones..
I don't like how i look in glasses , so usually I wear my contacts, but I think I like these.. if nothing more.. I think they make me look smart!.. yes?.. hey.. humor me!..ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment