Friday, July 10, 2009

Bargain Favs....

So.. its about that time again for me to give a review of some of my bargain favorites!!

First off is Diapers and Wipes.. I will be soo glad when I am finally done buying these , but until that Blessed day...
I have always been a Major fan of pampers or Luvs.. they were the ONLY ones I would buy.. that seemed to hold up well in the Leak department!!

Well, I have been converted to...

And Their Brand of Wipes!

The diapers are not only cheaper than even Luvs great price.. BUT they hold up just as well!.. and Their wipes are just as great as pampers brand wipes!

I think My sister told me to use target Diapers before, But I wasn't convinced they would be as good .. Sorry about that Beth.. I'm a believer now!! :-)

Bargain # 2....

Somehow its hard to take William Shatner serious in the commercials, But seriously I booked us a Hotel for our upcoming "mini family vacation" through them!
I got a Room at Spring hill suites Marriott for 63 bucks tax included!!!.. The room is reg 109+tax !!.. I was super Excited!!

Bargain # 3......


You all know by reading my facebook comments how much I LOVE my daily coffee right?
Well.. I have been drinking this for about 5 years.. and I LOVE it!.. My other fav is Dunkin donuts.. but for a great value I choose this!
It has a great taste.. and a even better price!.. I get a bag of it for $3.34 at My local Marc's.. but if you don't have a Marc's.. Walmart and target sell it for about 4 something a bag!!

Bargain # 4....


We all like to save money in the Beauty department.. and this is a good one!
My skin has been doing some crazy hormonal changes to it, which means extra breakouts, and not just during that Lovely time of month..ugh

I saw this in my Local grocery store, and it was 4.99 with a $2.00 coupon.. so I thought I would give it a try.. Boy was I glad I did!
It really has been keeping my skin clear, and soft!!

And lastly..


I know what you are thinking.. "boy this woman is obsessed with trying new shampoos" right??.. and I will admit it.. I AM!..I'm getting Therapy, or rather "Hairapy" for that...:-)
Anyway, I saw this in Target today.. and I loved that it has NO bad stuff at all in it!!.. Its all natural!!
Its $6.99 a bottle.. but there is a tag on it that you will get a full rebate for it back.. so that means it will be Free!!.. Free is Good!!
I haven't used it yet.. but it smells sooo nice, and relaxing!.. I will let you all know how it is!

*** UPDATE On This shampoo.. VERY NICE!!!, I have only used it once.. But ooo it is so nice.. and makes your hair soft!!!****


Well, There ya have it.. a few of my recent favs..
Let me know what awesome bargains you have found recently!! :-)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Banta said...

I love ur product reviews!
Did I really tell you about Target's diapers?? I was reading this going "hmm, maybe we ought to try those sometime?" lol. Jordan's Huggies Gentle Care are amazing though, he never gets diaper rash b/c of them! I'm thinking of giving those other ones a try now? hmm..I'll let u know!

I wanna try the skin stuff if it really works as good as u say it does. I've been wanting to get a new cleanser for awhile, my skin is acting strange these past few weeks..Do u know anything good for wrinkles?? I'm just 27, but I seriously see early signs of them!!

I love 8'o clock coffee too! But I have u to thank for that. ;) Can u believe I still haven't went out & bought a new coffee maker yet?? YOU would be havin' withdrawals in my house!! :D

Mitzy said...

Yeah, You told me about the target diapers, when Cayden was like 2 I think??

When my babies were tiny I only used Luvs, and pampers.. because of their sensitive skin.. But now that Luca is older He does well with target brand!!

You still dont have a coffee maker??.. Yes.. I would be going through Major withdrawls...LOLOL

Wrinkle cream?..umm.. I know Olay makes some good stuff.. and belive it or not Avon has a few wrinkle products that work great too!..

I hate to tell you this.. But if you are seeing signs of wrinkles at 27 its due to .. well.. I think you already know this.. The SUN!!.. Silly I told you that would happen!!..:-) The sun gives awesome tans.. But Is HORRID for drying out the skin and creating ageing affects!

I started seeing a few wrinkles when I turned 30.. but only around my eyes.. but not too bad thank goodness..

Try fining a Avon rep near you.. They have a product called Anew eye lift I think?.. It works pretty could at lifting the eyelid area, and helping with creases under the eyes..
I think Dr Denese ( on QVC) has some good stuff for that too..
have you ever used her face wash?.. its soo nice.. but the downside is its like 25 bucks a tube!

My ALL time favorite skin care line is Philosphy .. Oh man all their stuff is Heavenly!!.. But WAAAY too exspensive!.. a Face kit of cleanser, moustuizers, serum, and micro derm scrubs would be about 400 bucks!!!!

Go to I think its beauty reviews.com.. or something like that.. you can type in any product and it will give TONS of reviews, that are really helpful!

ok.. well Now that I worte a book here.. I shoudl have just called ya..hahaha