Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Micheal Jackson...



I tried to pick a picture, that best depicts the Micheal Jackson I grew up knowing!..
I didn't really care for the "white Micheal" days.. if that makes sense??

I know there was so much Crap about him over the past 10-15 years.. and Alot of it is un answered questions...

But setting that all aside..
He will always be remembered as the greatest entertainer of all time! He had dance moves that Nobody would have thought of.. I mean come on.. Who could have come up with the moon walk??? And That Famous white Glove, that We ALL wanted in the 80's ha ha

He also paved the way for so many entertainer's, that many people never even gave him credit for.. like usher, jay-Z, beyonce, and so many more!
as a matter of fact.. MTV never had black entertainer's on until he pushed through the racial barrier!!

My Saddest thing about all this, is wondering if He knew Jesus, and Accepted him in his heart?.. We will never l know till we get to heaven!

The World Lost a Great Entertainer!!!!

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

I definitely agree! It is so sad. I also wrote a post about it!

Mitzy!!! Your updates don't come up on my reader anymore, I'm assuming cause your blog is now private? That is why I am SOOOO behind on yours!!! SO SORRY!