Friday, July 17, 2009

All natural....

All my kiddos have been dealing with colds.. Very mild ones.. but still been dealing with the sneezies, sniffles, Stuffies, and coughing a little..

We have our family mini vacation coming up, so I ran out to Rite Aid to get a few essentials.. and guess what I found??... This...


I have been using Hylands teething products and a few other things they make, But I didn't know they had stuff for colds!!

Its all natural , homeopathic stuff, and 100% safe!! I'm so happy they make this!!
I am all about Homeopathic, and herbal things!!

So for now.. I'm giving all the boys this every 4 hours to help with the ickies.. I'm still bringing my Motrin, and Tylenol just in case I need to bring out the Big guns on our trip :-) But for now, this stuff seems to be doing great!!!

And the Best part of this??. Its covered on My Insurance Flexible spending major yay!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey I didn't know they made that either! How did it work for the boys? I might try it!
I've been taking KWAI Garlic tablets (like 7-8 a day or something?) and already I'm feeling a big difference. Seriously. This is the second time now I've taken them at the beginning of a cold and felt better within a 12 hour period rouighly. I'm so happy b/c I hate having a runny nose!! It just ruins my makeup and you know how I hate that. ;) lol.

Mitzy said...

It seems to work pretty good!.. and the kids really like the taste of it..haha

Im going to staock up on more for the school season!!