
https://www.buytouchnbrush.com
Its a tooth paste dispenser without the mess!!!
My boys are ALWAYS getting toothpaste globs all over the sink..
I HAVE to get this!.. Do you think If I wait just a bit it will be in Bed bath and Beyond, and Then I can use my coupons??..ha ha
2 comments:
Everything seen on tv makes its way to Bed Bath and Beyond so I say wait patiently a tad and cash in those 20% off coupons!
That is a genius idea, though! My tween girls leave toothpaste globs too!
So it isn't just a boy thing. :)
Yeah I saw wait for it too, if you wanna save some $$. Either Bed Bath & beyond or you'll see it at your local Walgreens. They have lots of those "as seen on tv" products, w/o the cost of shipping! :)
It looks really cool, I would love one too :D
Post a Comment