Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little man is 2 ....


Today is Luca's Birthday!.. These last 2 years have gone by pretty fast!
He is such a sweet little boy, which is probably what gets him out of trouble when he is ornery..ha ha

He is Very smart, loves his brothers a ton!.. Loves Music, and loves to dance!.. He is MY BOY!..ha ha.. we like to boogie !!
He has reached so many milestones so early, which I think has alot to do with having 2 older brothers!

These milestones he makes in life are a happy, yet sad time.. because he is our last one.

He really is the icing on the schwarz family cake !

happy Birthday Luca man!
Love Mommy, Daddy, Dante'and Dominic




4 comments:

Happy said...

Oh my goodness...I swear I got goosebumps and my uterus contracted at those baby pictures....what a sweet sweet boy!

Happy Birthday to your Luca Man!

p.s. enjoy the terrible two's. :)

AmberDenae said...

Awww...so precious! He's such a little cutie. Happy Birthday Luca!

:)

Elizabeth B. said...

awww I love those pictures! Happy Birthday Luca!! :)(the last pic is SOOO sweet)

Crafty P said...

such a cutie pie. Happy Birthday Luca!
Hoping the two's are sweet to you and mommy... it's three that's a killah