First up is this....

These are a Super easy meal to make, when you are in a hurry, or just don't feel like being in the kitchen for a long time!
Rebbeca- This would be a Great item for you to stock up on girl!.. Let dad take over for the night so you can rest your prego body!!! :-)
I make mine with Whole wheat noodles, and a salad!!
Cost:$4-5
Time to make- 4 mins in the microwave
They really do taste Yummy, and I think they are a Great fast dinner, that is healthy, and all your family should really like! 1 container feeds approx 4 people, but in my case of 4 guys to feed, we could easily use 2 haha!!!
Review # 2

This is a New hair care line from Loreal, it is all sulfate free, no parabens, and cruelty free!
Its not organic , that I know of.. But it doesn't have the harsh chemicals that most shampoos do, I have noticed more and more hair care companies FINALLY stepping up to the plate, to make great products without the extra crap in them!
Cost:approx $6.99 not a bad price for a great shampoo,that wont harm your hair, and doesn't have the salon prices!!!
Smell- they smell so nice!.. you feel like you are in a spa in the shower!!!!, The color care line has rosemary, juniper and mint!! ahhh.. Very nice for spring/summer!!!
Even after you dry your hair, it leaves it smelling so nice and clean!, and your hair so soft!!.. I am Loving this!
They lather really nice, make your hair really clean, and Moisturize very well!!, oh.. and you don't have to use alot.. a small amount goes a long way!!!
Review #3
I was out to dinner with a friend on Friday night, and after we ate we were wanting dessert, so she recommend we go to Fridays, and have a piece of their cheesecake..all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!
They have a vanilla Bean cheesecake.. oh mercy!

It has Shaved white chocolate on top as well!
cost $5.00 and worth every penny!
it is a Huge slice, so you could easily share it!.. and its very light and refreshing!!! You gotta try it!!!
So there ya have it.. my 2 cents worth of reviews! :-)
till Next time.....
3 comments:
Great reviews!!
I looked for that meal in the grocery store and didn't see it!! I'll try another store here.. I like ez simple meals for Nathanael sometimes. I'm trying to convince him to go veg, so I don't always have to cook 2 seperate meals for everyone!! but I seriously doubt that'll ever happen lol.
The cheesecake looks really good!! Is it better then the one @ the cheesecake factory? I know they have the best vanilla bean. yumz!
It is always nice to have a meal like that to just plop in the microwave and Viola!
Sounds hearty and yummy!
I will give it a try!
Thanks product guru!
I'm still using that Organix stuff!
My parents use that beef stuff al the time.. they are so hooked on it. They will get the prepared real mashed potatoes to go with it and once they brought it to my house for lunch...
HOLEY MOLEY!
It was so yummy. It totally didnt taste like it was a convience food.
Yummy.
I might just try that shampoo as well.
Post a Comment