it snowed quite a bit of Flurries yesterday, and was windy and cold!
I think, from looking at the weather forecast, that we may in fact be FINALLY done with the crapola white stuff!
Spring time is my absolute favorite time of year!!!
*I love the smell of fresh cut grass
*fresh breeze coming in my home from having the windows open( to which is a MAJOR must with 3 boys in here!!.. gotta air the boy funk smell out)
*all the flowers starting to bloom everywhere.. so pretty!!!!
*all the trees getting new leaf buds
*sunshine
and of course another fav, is Easter is near!.. Its a time to really think about what Jesus did for us, and how much he loves us!!!
And lastly.. Easter time brings these...................

These little mushy blobs of sugary goodness make me smile!..
3 comments:
If spring doesn't come soon I am going to revolt! Pregnant girl needs some sun!
Hurray for PEEPS!! :D Nathanael doesn't share our appreciation for the 'lil mushy things.. but what does he know!! :D
Yeah for real !
Post a Comment