Please excuse how I look.. Its been a no make up day..hahaha
I colored 4, can anyone guess which ones they are?, with the exception of the one with my name on it...haha ( Elizabeth, you should defiantly get this one right)ha ha
p.s.. If you are wondering where Luca is.. he is napping.. it was just easier to color them without him having dye spilled all over the house!
4 comments:
hmm.. Were yours the red, pink blue & yellow eggs??? I will feel silly if I get this wrong for some reason! lol
We are just about to color eggs with Cayden too... this will be his 1st year! :D He had a blast doing the egg hunt outside this morning! He was so good, he even found more then I did, and I'm that hid them all!!! haha
Oops.. I meant to say "I'm the one that hid them all" haha..
Yep!!.. Those were my eggs!!!!!!
Paul laughed that I left my eggs in the water for like 20 mins each, and was hogging the colors..haha
That pink eggs was SOOO pretty!!.. My camera didnt do it justice..
did you take some pics of Cayden having Easter fun??.. I want some!!!
love your new page for spring!!! :D
Post a Comment