Luca never had a ice cream cone before, so I got him a baby cone, here he is Loving every bit of it!
Saturday Evening , we had the Grandparents over for dinner!.. We had yummy lasagna, cupcakes, and Choc covered Strawberries!..
happy Birthday to Luca!
1 sons birthday down... 2 more to go!..( Dominics is May, and Dante' is June!!)..
Then July is our Wedding Anniversary!!... busy summer!..lol
5 comments:
So cute!! Luca was lovin his 1st ice cream cone haha :D The strawberries looked perfect as usual! So did the lasagna.. yumm Did u make the dunkie cup cakes?? Those were adorable!! I never saw any like those before. I'm glad you all had a fun time.. :) u said the next couple of months the other boys have b-days, did u plan to space it out like that?? haha
I didnt make the cupcakes, but I did buy the duckie toppers.. I found them on ebay!!haha
as for how the birthdays are spaced out.. no I didnt plan that one...haha.. but at least I get them all down within 3 months lol
what a cutie. looks like he had a great time. I can't get over the fact that he never had an ice cream cone before!!!
You had all my favorites...lasagna, chocolate, and ice cream!!!!
He is such an adorable little boy! Looks like a very nice birthday celebration was had!
Love the duckie cupcakes!
How can an american child go this long without ice cream? Amazing!
Post a Comment