Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pre Easter fun....

Today Paul took the day off , so we could spend some family time!.. It was a Beautiful day out and we wanted to make the most of it!
So we Headed to My Hometown, hermitage Pa!!

We went to Kraynaks and saw Easter lane.. The kids had a lot of fun!!!




Then we Went and picked up a couple of my Favorite things to eat, and took them to the Park....




Then to top it off, we stopped at Daffins chocolate!!!



It was a Great Day!

4 comments:

Happy said...

Sounds like a great day! I love Quaker Steak and Lube...but I've never been to the one in Hermitage.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Happy said...

Sounds like a great day! I love Quaker Steak and Lube...but I've never been to the one in Hermitage.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Crafty P said...

I wondered what all the fuss was about Kraynak's. Vin and I were at Buhl Mansion in November for our getaway. Very close to Daffin's, too! We didn't have time to stop by either.
I'd be interested to see how Daffin's compares to my faves- Sarris and Betsy Ann Chocolates.
oh I can't wait till tomorrow!

Elizabeth B. said...

aww.. We loved seeing all those pics from back home! :) :) I really miss going to Kraynaks & Daffin's around this time of the year. Remember your Easter basket I made u yrs ago? haha. I actually had the idea of renting a big white bunny costume and giving everyone their basket that way. LOL