Friday, March 6, 2009

Update on My Florida trip ..coming soon..

I just got back Thursday afternoon , and my trip was a whole bunch of things all rolled up.. It was fun, relaxing, stressful, busy, noisy,and sad..
I took Luca with me, so that in itself should speak Volumes.. of what it must have been like...ha ha

I will update soon.. with how things went..but until then, I will leave you with these...








I miss them :-(

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Sounds like it was quite eventful. I'm glad that you did fit in some relaxation with all of that!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too.. :(
I wish we could have done a few more things with you, but I think it was a great trip anyway! We're getting Chipotle for lunch today, in honor of you. :D

Good memories!

Happy said...

Your little nephews are so cute! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip, but I hope the sad part is only because it didn't last as long as you would have liked and you miss them and not because of anything else.

BTW...I cannot imagine traveling like that with a little one...

Welcome back home!