Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quite a lady!...

This Lovely lady is Paul's Grandma Schwarz.. but we Call her "Nona"..


We went to a birthday dinner to celebrate her being 95 years young!.. and When I say Young.. I'm not just saying that .. she REALLY does act young!.. she Loves to shop,and go out to eat, and visit people.
When I first met her over 9 years ago.. I immediately Loved her.. she is a VERY kind woman, who loves her family so much!

She is also the Cook of all cooks!.. that woman makes a Mean Spaghetti sauce!.. She is 100% Italian, and her cooking proves it!.. I can only dream to aspire to be as good of a cook as she is!


So happy Birthday to Anna "Nona", grandma Schwarz!.. We Love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww she looks so sweet! She does look young for her age too! I'm glad you guys were able to spend time w/her on her birthday.. And since she's such a great cook, you need to get some recipes from her! Good, authentic Italian recipes are like gold :D