Its In Howland which is right smack dab, between both the moms houses..
I can make a quick drive by on my way to see either mom! YAY!!!
Oh My Goodness!.. This just made my day!..
Is it wrong for me to get so excited about donuts??.. Lord help me.. maybe I need to get out more?!..LOL
I guess the positive side to it is.. its far enough away from my house for me to Not get into too much trouble!..lol
Doesn't this picture make you want to get a Big Glass of ice cold milk, and dig in??
1 comment:
haha we were just talking about that place today! We're thinking of going back while Nathanael's Mom is here weren't they awesome?? I knew about the one in Warren and couldn't wait for this store to open up here, I've been on their "grand opening alert" email list since back last summer! haha. Isn't that horrible? lol. All for donuts! But they FINALLY opened up here the week or so before you came down and as you know, are SO good.. :)
Post a Comment